Sunday 23 October 2011

NEW PROJECT IMAGES

I have just done a new photo shoot and I think it has been successful, there is a change in this photo shoot though, instead of a number of people being photographed, I instead made it more time effcient and also mroe interesting to use two models instead.
I may be studying different aspects of people, for example, I could photography peoples movement such as in these images as well as colour.

Just looking back on the photo shoot that I have done, I have realised where I have seen this before.


It kinda is the same idea Lady GaGa used in her photoshoot, covering up the face and moving her head fast so that her hair is moving in the image. I see this as something that is so interesting to me, the covering of the face and the loose strings coming from her face, another idea has come from this about attatching string to the masking tape and the movement of the string will be very interesting to see, even the failed experiments are worth the documentation.

Here are a sample of my images taken:

My Favourite Image










No comments:

Post a Comment