Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bradford Trip


When at the Bradford museums, we visited the NMM (National Media Museum) and also Studio One. When there, we discovered some interesting photographs and also some photographers along the way. The bad thing about the photography is that it isn't something that relates to my project, but it had lead to some ideas of my own when combining my own thoughts.
I had took some images during the trip, none of the museums but instead the trip home and it came back with some interesting results for me.
I took a great image for its composition (rule of three)
I also used a technique of taking people body parts such as eyes and mouth on my phone and put them in the same place on my face and then took a picture of that, showing that everyone has the same body parts, no matter how different they are, they are still the same

I had also took some panoramics of the bus and they did turn out very strange with everyone moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment