Thursday 13 October 2011

NEW IDEAS!!

I have been thinking about using the same photographs that I have taken with the masking tape and using a various number of editing techniques such as changing the colour temperature, adding blur, basically, thing that I will be able to change within the RAW format to make the image differ in each way and writing about how I did this and evaluating the image as well.
I will also be using a number of ways on how to split a number of images by cutting them in the same place and creating the frame again but with other pieces of other images creating a brand new image, and I will be trying this with originals and then following on to the edits.
I will be planning to complete this project by: 20/10/11

When I have completed this project, I will be moving onto photographing the same models but within a studio environment and with different colours of tape such as black and also white.
Again I will be looking into doing the same as I have done in the previous project but it will be different as there is the environment to consider.

I will be also thinking about other ideas about how to differ the variable elements such as experimental lighting including colour and also harsh and soft lighting on the model. I will also be considering location and also the form of the masking tape.

When these projects have been completed I will create a final piece which will ultimately be merged with everything. My plans are still up in the air at the moment but will soon be completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment